Saturday 6 January 2018

Main Characters from Walt Disney's Pocahontas


Wingapo  my dear Simmers.
Pocahontas is one of my favourite Disney movies and definetely, Pocahontas is my favorite Disney character. She has an open mind, she is a free spirited person, she has a strong connection with nature and I love the character. In my opinion, this movie is the most mature one made by Walt Disney.
Enjoy ;)



Download POCAHONTAS.Sims3Pack/file

Download SIL_Pocahontas_Dress.package

Download SIL_Pocahontas_Hair.package/file

Download SIL_Pocahontas_Necklace.package


Download_JOHN_SMITH.Sims3Pack/file

Download_SIL_JohnSmith_Outfit.package/file

Download_SIL_JohnSmith_Hair.package/file

Download SIL_JohnSmith_Helmet.package

You can download the musket accessory here:
https://silfantasy.blogspot.com.es/2014/02/les-miserables-posepack-and-accessories.html


Download_CHIEF_POWHATTAN.Sims3Pack/file

Download SIL_ChiefPowhatan_Outfit.package

Download_SIL_ChiefPowhatan_Hair.package/file

Download SIL_ChiefPowhatan_Boots.package

Download SIL_ChiefPowhatan_Headdress.package

Download SIL_ChiefPowhatan_Cloak.package

Download SIL_ChiefPowhatan_Necklace.package

Download SIL_ChiefPowhatan_WalkingStick.package

Download SIL_ChiefPowhatan_WalkingStick_2.package

Download SIL_ChiefPowhatan_WarFacePainting.package


Download_KOCOUM.Sims3Pack/file

Download SIL_Kocoum_Outfit.package

Download_SIL_Kocoum_Hair.package/file

Download SIL_Kocoum_Necklace.package

Download SIL_Kocoum_Feather_Accessory.package


Download_NAKOMA.Sims3Pack/file

Download SIL_Nakoma_Dress.package

Download_SIL_Nakoma_Hair.package/file

Download SIL_Nakoma_Necklace.package


Download GOVERNOR RATCLIFFE.Sims3Pack

Download SIL_Ratcliffe_Outfit.package

Download SIL_Ratcliffe_Hair.package

Download SIL_Ratcliffe_Mustache.package

Download SIL_Ratcliffe_Hat.package

Download SIL_Ratcliffe_Cloak.package

Download SIL_Ratcliffe_SocksAccessory.package

Download SIL_Ratcliffe_Shoes.package

I used the Skin A&B2.5 by Lemonleaf  for all the Sims:
http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_63e832e00101824q.html



Meeko is the same raccoon of the game reshaped a little with sliders
Download MEEKO.Sims3Pack

You need:
Sliders fot cats by OneEuroMutt:
http://oneeuromutt.tumblr.com/post/75201654538/i-give-to-you-cat-sliders

Download PERCY.Sims3Pack

Download SIL_Percy_Collar.package


OBJECTS:

GRANDMOTHER WILLOW (It is a mirror, so your sims can train charisma. This way, your sims will seem to talk to the tree)


Download SIL_Grandmother_Willow_Mirror.package


CANOE. You need Island Paradise EP to use it


Download SIL_Pocahontas_Canoe_IP.package


COMPASS. It works as the Orb of Answers. You need Supernatural EP to use it.


Download SIL_Pocahontass_Compass.package


LEAVES DECO (Plant)


Download SIL_Pocahontas_Leaves_Deco.package



























Special credits:

If I never knew you Poses by Lenina_90:
http://simsfans.forumfree.it/?t=69590332

Accessory Twigs Bow and Quiver by Severinka:
http://sims3s.ru/accessory-twigsbow.php

Archer poses by Mia:
http://mia8sims3.blogspot.com.es/2015/07/10-poses-huntress-by-mia8.html#more

Erandil Empty World by Mammut:
http://simszoo.de/include.php?path=download&contentid=41910



... And just a pair of silly jokes:

(No offence intended)



10 comments:

  1. You are one of the greatest Simmers I have ever seen.
    I salute you with my mouth wide open and eyes in shock!!!!
    WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much!!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've run into a problem when it comes to Kocoum and Chief Powhawatan, whenever I use Live Mode, their hairstyles end up bald. Do you have a fix planned for this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bald hair can see only if the sim is far because at that point, the game shows the medium and the low lods. If you get closer to the sim, the hair will be shown normally. I can't change the low lods because the hairstyle I duplicate to make the hair, had only the high poly lod. It was the only hairstyle from the game that allowed me to have a part of the head bald. With the other hairstyles form the game, when I removed the texture of the scalp, it became weird shiny in the live mode of the game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello ! I was wondering where I can find Pocahontas's hair ? :) There's 2 outfits (dresses) alongside her necklace, but I can't find her hair (sorry if I didn't look properly hehe). Thanks youuuu for your creations and for sharing them with us !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I am sorry. I have fixed it. I can't believe I dind't notice for so long!!!

      Delete
  6. This is just what I have been looking for I have downloaded it but I am unable to install it into my game can you tell me how to do it incase there is something I am missing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Here you have the instructions to install package files: https://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files

      Delete