Thursday 30 August 2018

Art Gallery Sil Fantasy Community Lot


Hi my dear Simmers.
I made several paintings for the Sims 3 with my Screenshots and then I had the idea of building an art gallery. I used de Savvy Seller pedestal to make a little base to sell the paintings in the game. This way, your sims can visit the lot and use the interaction "buy" given by the Savvy Seller to buy the paintings they want. The paintings will appear in the personal inventory of your sim.
You can use the shelf to regulate the height of the painting against the wall. I had to make the paintings placeable on surface in order to place them on the pedestal.

















Download ART GALLERY SIL FANTASY.Sims3Pack

Download SIL_SilFantasyScreenshots_Paintings_ALL.package/file

Download SIL_Base_SAVVYSELLER_Paintings.package

Download SIL_Shelf.package/file

No comments:

Post a Comment