Saturday 29 December 2018

Thomas Kinkade Disney Paintings


Hello my dear simmers.
I have converted some of the Disney paintings made by one of my favourite artists, Thomas Kinkade, into murals for the Sims 3.
I hope you enjoy them ;)








Download SIL_DisneyStencils_ThomasKinkade_Part1.package/file








Download SIL_DisneyStencils_ThomasKinkade_Part2.package/file








Download SIL_DisneyStencils_ThomasKinkade_Part3.package/file








Download SIL_DisneyStencils_ThomasKinkade_Part4.package/file








Download SIL_DisneyStencils_ThomasKinkade_Part5.package/file






Download SIL_DisneyStencils_ThomasKinkade_Part6.package/file

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it possible to convert the stuff from this page (https://www.deviantart.com/xelandis/art/Punisher-Prop-Pack-Marvel-Heroes-XNALara-704122073) to Sims 3 objects? and in case it's possible, could you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sharkie !! I see you still do amazing stuffs ! Would you please allow me to convert your Maleficent stuffs for the Sims 4 ?? That would be very very nice ! I would love to get them in my Sims 4 game ! Thank you very much !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo.... when are you uploading again? are you okay?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh god oh frick she's dead this is unepic

    ReplyDelete
  6. When are you uploading again aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete