Wednesday 7 April 2021

Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland Main Characters

Hello my dear Simmers.

My delayed Easter Present for you, Alice in Wonderland  main characters.

I hope you enjoy them ;)


ALICE







WHITE RABBIT (Child)






MAD HATTER (Child)









MARCH HARE (Child)





CATERPILLAR





TWEEDLEDEE / TWEEDLEDUM







QUEEN OF HEARTS







KING OF HEARTS (Child)








You need the No Feet Mod by Omega found here:



You need the SIL_ChildInvisibleFeet found here:






You will need the JiminyCricket Umbrella found here:




ACE OF HEARTS







ACE OF SPADES






ACE OF DIAMONDS







ACE OF CLUBS








The Poker Soldier's body it's not perfect because of the difficulty to find a proper bone reference to assign bones.
















Credits:

Cashcraft, Los Sims de Ani, OmfGingers, Piszny Design, Helen Blogspot, Dot's, Esmeralda, GrandeLama, Buhudain and all the custom content made by amazing creators used in the scenery sets.

11 comments:

  1. You're a GENIUS!!!
    And the poker soldier card bodies look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Murf!!! You are always very welcome ;)

      Delete
  2. Podrías también de crear películas barbie para los somos 3? Especialmente la de barbie y las dice princesas bailarinas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. Por el momento solo hago clásicos Disney. tengo otro proyecto en mente. Lo siento.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for queen of Hearts 👏♥️

      Delete
  3. Is great the queen of hearts omg very pretty and Fabolous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your creations are so amazing. You always blow me away! And then the attention to detail with the pictures and poses. Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creations are so amazing. You always blow me away! And then the attention to detail with the pictures and poses. Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhhhhhhhh thank you so much!!! I am crying hahahahaha. You are very welcome with all my love ;) <3

      Delete
  6. I absolutely love your work! I can't believe I never came across your items in all the years I've been playing sims 3. I was wondering if you might consider turning some of your creations into the teen and elder age groups? It's so hard to find period clothing for those ages. Anyways, thank you for all the beautiful outfits!

    ReplyDelete